A boss is strong, independent, sexy and confident, while remaining kind and humble to the poor, basic b*tches beneath her. A boss, basically, is the best.
Sit back and learn, gentlemen. And ladies, if you don’t think you’re a boss, step up your game, love yourself, and let everything else fall into place.
1. A boss isn’t a shrinking violet and she doesn’t care if you’re intimidated by that.
2. A boss will knock sense into you when you need it.
3. There’s nothing sexier than a boss. Here’s hoping you’re not the jealous type.
4. A boss doesn’t need your money. She has plenty of her own.
5. A boss doesn’t mind being domestic when she wants to be.
6. You need to keep up with current events because she doesn’t have time for nonsense. She also votes and makes informed decisions because she knows her choices matter.
7. A boss knows how to work a freakum’ dress.
8. A boss understands that, in addition to being a good person, it can’t hurt to care about your appearance. It’s not shallow; it’s a tool to feel and be your best.
9. A boss has no time for lessers.
10. A boss understands the power of paying it forward and being a good person.
11. A boss isn’t afraid to admit her wrongs.
12. A boss keps her private life private.
13. She’s not afraid to tell you what she wants in bed.
14. A boss knows the power of feminism and isn’t scared of saying so.
15. A boss can and will adore you. Especially if you’re a boss, too.